Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Setting My Sails

My sails are high in the sky! I am so lucky to meet such awesome people here in Syracuse, NY. OK, so I was promoted to Office Manager here at the Massage Therapy School. That is a huge accomplishment for me since I have been trying forever to grow with a company.

If you know me, you know that I cannot decide on a career for the life of me. Well... guess what??? I have decided to get my Masters in Advertising. I am currently studying the GRE (Graduates Records Exam) to get into Syracuse University so I can begin. It might be in 2012 but at least I finally decided. LOL.

This past holiday was so amazing! My mother came up to see me, my aunt, cousin, and uncle. This was the first holiday in years that I had an opportunity to spend it with family. The eve of Xmas was with Mike and his family. Man did they spoil me! I received so many gifts from them. Mikes parents are so awesome too, can't wait for my official title as their daughter-in-law ;) (wink wink).

More to come, until then
Camille :)

1 comment:

  1. Please to hear all is going well in Camland. You've set yourself high targets; go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete