Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Second Thoughts

If I moved back home to Florida, my attempts at a new life would be crushed. I moved to New York for love, independence and to find who I was. I ended up meeting the love of my life and am very happy I moved her to the CNY area. I might sound a litttle redundant, but I have to say to myself everyday so I can accept what I did.

Some people may be able to get over things, it just takes me a bit longer.

On a lighter note! I work at a fantastic place in Downtown Syracuse. No bonus this year but the compensate the entire staff had a choice between a massage, facial or a manicure! How awesome is that.

2 comments:

  1. so happy youre enjoying your life in ny! youre so strong and im happy that youre happy! cant wait to hear more about your adventures and new life :-)

    ReplyDelete