Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My new Space

SO its Tuesday night and I am in my new apartment with my roomate I found online. New York is such a different place in comparison to Florida. I feel like I needed to escape for life in the south and relocate to the north. It is so funny that once you get what you want its like you really never wanted it in the first place. I feel so sad here without my friends amd my family. I cried today so hard I felt like it would never stop. I sobbed and sobbed and wanted to just go back home. I need this for myself, I need to learn how to be alone, on my own and also how to change my own tires and light bulb, prepare a meal for myself. I was so spoiled with my mom always having dinner at home for me and even spreading my bed if I was in a rush in the daytime before work.

She drove up here with me amd to seperate at the airport was like the hardest part. My mother never cries and I do not around her either. For us to seperate at the airport like that was the hardest thing I think I have ever done. Ok Ok No more tears please. They return... My first day is tomorrow at this new company in NY I will tell you what happend.

Talk later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment