Monday, March 15, 2010

Love Come Down.

Last night when I got home I felt so lonely as usual. I chatted with a couple friends before laying down to sleep. My body was so tired but my mind was wide awake. I had the chance to watch a movie called, "Love Come Down" with Larenz Tate and Deborah Cox. I think that movie was so well written it was based on true events. Its about drugs, abuse, love and the need for a family. If you have a chance to watch this movie you should. At the end of the movie I just sat there crying. The movie was so touching. It makes you realize how much you have and to appreciate what you have.

Anyways so I just woke up and talking to a wonderful friend of mine. Her words are ones of constant comfort we shared so many years together. Today I have the day off and have to prepare for my farewell party to NY!

Talk Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment